Want to learn this beautiful subject? Aatman offers full-fledged courses in Graphology at four levels. All our courses are necessarily integrated with Psychology and they are also interdisciplinary in nature. Students are exposed to connecting concepts from many subjects such as Biology, Physics, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Astrology, Mathematics etc. in order to expand their horizons of understanding. Practical training through workshops, guest lectures, and webinars with international graphologists are a special feature of Aatman.
Our community is ever-expanding through regular physical batches held in Pune. Distance learning is also available for those residing outside Pune.
Want a fun, interactive workshop for your department colleagues or employees? Look no further. We offer short 2-3 hour courses, customized and tailored as per your requirements. These are so much fun that we often get reattendees! The most popular ones are ‘Well-Being workshops’ and ‘Leadership workshops’.
Special modules for parents and school teachers are also offered as we hold this area of application very close to our heart.
Tangible or intangible, we understand your requirements and are here to walk beside you no matter what.
Consultancy through graphology is provided to solopreneurs, corporates, and organisations from various sectors. Our range of services are spread across the following domains.
- Enhanced due diligence for individual clients
- Know Your Customer (KYC) support
- Whistle-blower investigation
- Assistance to Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) for POSH compliance
- Internal investigation: espionage, theft fraud, misappropriation of funds, bribery, kickbacks, and commissions Fraud risk investigation: support for strategic and reputation risk
- Language & semantics analysis
- Signature verification & Forgery identification for legal papers.
- Expert witness testimony in court
- white-collar crime: forgery and espionage cases
- civil and family court cases
- consultancy for police investigations
- Assessment report for fresh graduate recruitment
- Assessment report for High-stakes recruitment
- Assessment and Profiling for high-stakes promotion
- Credit risk assessment: analysis for probability of default (POD) of individual borrowers
- Understanding client’s product/service/business
- Generating design ideas with client and graphic designer
- Technically modifying design samples to arrive at a final design
- Internal communications: newsletters, knowledge management tools, report-writing
- External communications: press releases, sensitive email exchange, interviews
- Leadership communication
- Brand talent promotion
- Brand credibility content
Confidentiality of client is maintained at all times for consultancy.
Our counselling wing is uniquely positioned to offer both career and individual life counselling for individuals from all walks of life. Young adults in the age group of 15-30 are our special focus area and we passionately work towards helping them navigate their thoughts, emotions, and the world.
- Aptitude identification
- Skill set inclination assessment
- Counselling on possible pathways for chosen qualification and its implications
- Counselling for behavioural self-development
- Counselling on current market trends, governmental policies and industry scope
International students – Application support:
- University and program matching
- Timeline tracking
- Application support via document-preparation (LORs, SOPs)
- Counselling on immigration rules of chosen country and required procedures.
We work with students from all domains and backgrounds. Some combined sessions are conducted with students and parents for holistic guidance and clarity.
Individual life counselling:
We use a blend of behavioural therapy and psychoanalysis in our counseling sessions for the following client requirements.
- Exploring the roots of behavioural patterns
- Assistance for depression cases
- Empowering individuals to gain clarity on their life situations
- Counselling for anxiety, stress and interpersonal relationship issues
- Creating a safe place to express oneself and be heard fully
Confidentiality of client is maintained at all times as part of ethical code for counselling.