Want to learn this beautiful subject and skill? Aatman offers full-fledged courses in Graphology at 4 levels:
- Level 1 (The “What”): This level includes two parts. 1A is the study of the macro aspects of the writing, and 1B is the study of the micro aspects in writing.
- Level 2 (The “Why”): This is the intermediate level, which covers in-depth why the personality was formed in a certain way.
- Level 3 (The “How”): This is the advanced level, which covers in detail how one can carry out ‘self-work’ for healing and self-progress.
- Level 4 : This is the super advanced level that covers not just ‘professional’ graphology concepts, but it also engages in a deep multifaceted study of concepts across psychology, metaphysics, science, biology, etc.
All our courses are necessarily integrated with Psychology and they are also interdisciplinary in nature. Practical training through workshops, guest lectures, and webinars with international graphologists are a special feature of Aatman.
PAN India and Online Training
We offer our courses for PAN India and internationally based participants through the online mode as well. Both theory and practical training is conducted through the online mode. DM us for more details.
Our student community is ever-expanding through regular batches and we enjoy keeping each other sharp and updated through consistent practice meetups and challenging games.
Customized External Workshops
Want a fun, interactive workshop for your department colleagues or employees? Look no further!
We offer short 2-3 hour workshops, customized and tailored as per your specific requirements. Our Well-Being workshops are especially popular; they are so much fun that we often get repeat attendees!
Special modules for parents and school teachers are also offered as we hold this area of application very close to our heart.
Tangible or intangible, we understand your requirements and are here to walk beside you no matter what.
Consultancy through graphology is provided to solopreneurs, corporates, and organisations from various sectors. Our range of services are spread across the following domains.
- Enhanced due diligence for individual clients
- Know Your Customer (KYC) support
- Whistle-blower investigation
- Assistance to Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) for POSH compliance
- Internal investigation: espionage, theft fraud, misappropriation of funds, bribery, kickbacks, and commissions Fraud risk investigation: support for strategic and reputation risk
- Language & semantics analysis
- Signature verification & Forgery identification for legal papers.
- Expert witness testimony in court
- White-collar crime: forgery and espionage cases
- Civil and family court cases
- Consultancy for police investigations
- Assessment report for fresh graduate recruitment
- Assessment report for High-stakes recruitment
- Assessment and Profiling for high-stakes promotion
- Credit risk assessment: analysis for probability of default (POD) of individual borrowers
- Understanding client’s product/service/business
- Generating design ideas with client and graphic designer
- Technically modifying design samples to arrive at a final design
Confidentiality of client is maintained at all times for consultancy.
Our counseling wing is uniquely positioned to offer both career and individual life counseling for individuals from all walks of life. Young adults in the age group of 15-30 are our special focus area and we passionately work towards helping them navigate their thoughts, emotions, and the world.
- Aptitude identification
- Skill set inclination assessment
- Counseling on possible pathways for chosen qualification and its implications
- Counseling for behavioural self-development
- Counseling on current market trends, governmental policies and industry scope
International Students – Application Support
- University and program matching
- Timeline tracking
- Application support via document-preparation (LORs, SOPs)
- Counseling on immigration rules of chosen country and required procedures.
We work with students from all domains and backgrounds. Some combined sessions are conducted with students and parents for holistic guidance and clarity.
Individual Life Counseling
We use a blend of behavioural therapy and psychoanalysis in our counseling sessions for the following client requirements.
- Exploring the roots of behavioural patterns
- Assistance for depression cases
- Empowering individuals to gain clarity on their life situations
- Counseling for anxiety, stress and interpersonal relationship issues
- Creating a safe place to express oneself and be heard fully
Confidentiality of client is maintained at all times as part of ethical code for counseling.